Etiquetas

domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

Me in a box

The first thing I show you is my ticket to the travel to Vienna. I put it in my box because I like travelling and I enjoyed my travel. The second thing is my favourite book, it's called "Africanus, el hijo del cónsul", and it passed in the time of the Roman Empire. This book, also represents my love of reading. The third thing is my mobile phone. My mobile phone is so important for me because with it I can stay connected with my friends, also I can chat, send messages, play games, read news, or simply listen to music. The next I show is my football T-shirt. This T-shirt has the name of a Juventus FC player called "Dybala", one of my favourite players. My family gave me this T-shirt in my fourteenth birthday, in that moment I was so happy. And the last thing is my basketball T-shirt. The T-shirt has the name of "Gasol" when he was in the Lakers. I've kept this T-shirt for too long, and I didn't have idea that I have, but when I discovered the T-shirt was so small for me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario