Etiquetas

domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017

What makes me special ?

What makes me special ?

Resultat d'imatges de special


I think that the thing that makes me special is, mostly, my character. The people that don't know me better usually can think that I'm shy and clever, and that's all. But no. I like to be with my friends, listen to them and know them better. Also I like to make the people around me feel comfortable, help them if it's necessary. I'm loyal, and I trust others, if they trust me, too. I always do what I promise because I'm honest. The people that know me better find me a friendly person. And now, I'm going to talk about other thing, in the lessons I work so hard to accomplish my goals, and pass the exams. It's hard for me to concentrate for a long time, but when I'm at home I always listen to music to help me concentrate. But I only stay focus for a long time if I listen to two songs: "Feels" of Calvin Harris, "Unforgettable" of French Montana and songs of the singer "The Weeknd". And I'm also happy to be like I am.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario